3.Applications for cold rolled Steel coil 1) For the further producing of hot dip galvanized steel products 2) Cold rolled Steel Coil Auto manufacture,Oil drum,Transformer's tank panel,Furniture etc.4.Process of Cold Rolled Steel Tape Pickling:To clean the dust and rust points on the surface.COLD Rolled Steel Coils/Sheets from China,SPCC real-time MGO-C Fire Brick Ladle Refining Furnace,Cold Crushing Strength (C.C.S) Ceramic Fiber Tap Out Cone 1260 STD Vacuum Formed Aluminium Casting.$1.50 Secc Spcg SAE Cold Rolled Steel Coils Contact now Dx51 China Steel Factory Gi Steel Coil/Cold Rolled Steel Prices Contact now
HBIS gi gl steel coil price Obtained by passing cold rolled coil through a molten zinc bath,in order to coat the steel with a thin layer of zinc to provide corrosion resistance.Hot dipped galvanized coil can be found on the market in coil or in sheets and is further processed intoChina CRC Coil Price (SPCC) - China Crc Coil,Cold Rolled Standard ASTM,JIS,GB,AISI,DIN,BS Surface Treatment Slightly Oiled Technique Cold Rolled Thickness 0.15-5.0mm Width 914,925,1000,1219,1220,1250,1500 China Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil/ Dx51d Zinc Coated 1.Zinc Coated Steel Sheet description Special type of steel coil used in different applications within fabricationmanufacturing environments.GI steel coil is a process that involves coating metals such as steel and iron with a thin layer of zinc.The pure zinc layer then turns into zinc oxide when it is exposed to oxygen,and finally zinc carbonate after exposure to carbon dioxide.
Cold Rolled Steel Coil,Cold Rolled Steel Sheet,CRC manufacturer / supplier in China,offering JIS G3141 SPCC Bright Surface Cold Plate,Wooden Products OSB Construction OSB Plates Prices 6mm 9mm 12mm OSB for Wholesale,Radiata Pine Finger Joint Board for Furniture/ Decoration and so on.China PPGI/HDG/Gi/Secc Dx51 Zinc Coated Cold Rolled/Hot Galvanized Coil,Galvanized Steel Sheet,Steel Coil manufacturer / supplier in China,offering PPGI/HDG/Gi/Secc Dx51 Zinc Coated Cold Rolled/Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil/Sheet/Plate/Reels,ASTM A36 Hot Rolled Carbon Steel Plate Price Per Sheet of 20mm Steel Plate Weight,ASTM A36 Standard Mild Steel Plate Weight of 3mm Thickness Steel Plate and so on.China Steel Building (Group Headquarters)hot and cold rolled coils,electrogalvanized coils,electrical steel coils,hot-dip galvanized coils,and Ti/ Ni-base alloy.The domestic market takes roughly 65% of CSC's production and the exports take the remaining 35%.CSC is the largest steel company in Taiwan,enjoying more than 50% of the domestic market.Major export destinations are
5.Grade SGCC,SGCH,SGCE,SPCG,DX51D,6.Technique cold rolled 7.Coil weight about 5--12 tons 8.Coil diameter 508-1500 mm or as per customer's request 9.Package Mill's standard package( water proof paper+steel sheet cover+steel strips ) 10.Place of Origin Tianjin,China (Mainland) Steel Coil Product showing Steel Sheet Product showing:JIS G 3141 Commercial Cold Rolled SPCC SteelsJul 05,2012·SPCC steel is a commercial quality cold rolled steel.SPCC is a material grade and designation defined in JIS G 3141 standard.As a basic Carbon Steel it can be enumerated in dead mild steel.What is JIS G 3141? JIS G 3141 is a Japanese material standard for cold rolled steel.SPCG steelSPCG Steel Chemical Composition ,SPCG Steel SPCG steels can be ultra-deep drawn can last more as compare to SPCE steels.The equivalent material for this material grade in ISO 3574 standard is CR5 steel.SPCG steels are extra deep drawing quality non aging cold rolled steels,which are consumed for ultra-deep drawing applications.
HOT ROLLED STEEL (HR),Pickled Oild (PO) 1.JIS.G3101.SS330 SS400 SS490 SS540.G3106.SM400A SM400B SM400C.SM490A SM490B SM490C SM490YA SM490YB.G3113.SAPH310 SAPH370 SAPH400 SAPH440.Tahan Lama,Serbaguna,dan Berkekuatan Tinggi secc steel Translate this pageJelajahi sangat bisa diterapkan secc steel harga yang ditemukan di .Ketangguhan utama secc steel harga membuatnya tahan cuaca dan bebas korosi untuk berbagai penggunaan. EI SECC reasonable price iron steel.US$890,00-US$1.000,00 PPGI/HDG/GI/SECC DX51 ZINC coated Cold rolled/Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil/Sheet/Plate/reels cold rolled steel coil price steel sheet SPCC galvanized cold rolled steel coil price steel sheet SPCC galvanized steel coiil,US $ 730 - 850 / Kilogram,AiSi,ASTM,bs,DIN,GB,JIS,JIS G3141-1996,EN 10131-2006,DIN EN 10025,JIS G3141-1996,EN 10131-2006,DIN EN 1002,SPCC SPCD SPCE DC01-06 St12 Super deep drawing,SPCC,SPCD,SPCE,DC01-06,St12,Super deep drawing,Shanghai,China.on .MENU
Galvanized Steel Secc Seccgalvanized Secc Galvanized Plate Electro Galvanized Steel Sheet 0.8mm Electrolytic Plate Processing Custom Secc US $790.00-$812.00 / Ton 5 Tons (Min.Order)